BJ: Tell our readers a little about yourself.
TE: My name is Terrell Edmonds I have been a professional photographer for over 7 years. I am the owner of PVSTUDIOZ at the LOFT in downtown Baltimore Md. I am also a celebrity personal assistant .I have a strong faith in God and I love the fashion industry.
BJ: Men’s fashion has been making a huge comeback and impact in society over the past year, why do you think that is?
TE: We currently have some amazing fashion designers that have a great point of view and includes the culture in there designs.
BJ: What made you decide to become a photographer?
• I have a God given talent
• I am a self taught photographer me
• I started taking pictures as a hobby and it turned a career and a way of life for me
• My brand prides it self on the VIP experience from start to finish
BJ: What is your best Fall and Winter looks for men?
TE: I love boots and a layered looks. I like to pair the looks with a skinny jean a Chelsea and a layered look with a nice long scarf and some type of a hat. Be creative and make the cold weather look HOT!!!!
BJ: As a black man in today’s society, what can you tell the young men who are seeing all the hate and racism? What advice would you give them?
TE: Understand and KNOW your Power, don’t be a product of your environment, set goals, stay focused and be the KING that you are.
BJ: What advice would you give a young male just staring out as a fashion model?
TE: I would tell any male model to get their portfolio created by a professional photographer. Turn your model career into your BRAND and represent your brand well.
• Gain knowledge of the industry
• Know what type of model you want to become.
• Get a mentor
• Don’t sign to these agency’s that don’t help your career
• Only shoot with good photographers
• Don’t be apart of every fashion show, make yourself EXCLUSIVE.
BJ: What is one thing you would say to all women?
TE: Be proud of who you are don’t let any man put you in a box
BJ: What do you want your legacy to be?
TE: I want to be known as one of the best who ever did it. I want my family to be proud of the impact that I make on the world. I am a MAN FAITH.
5 Fashion Tips
Confidences is the Key
Make it your own
Always Reinvent yourself