We all love denim!
Apart from the fact that it makes us look snug and sexy, it’s also makes us look smart and goes with anything we pair it with.
Let’s take a look at the Denim fashion trends that we definitely love.
1. The straight leg jean: This denim trend will always be relevant because it can be paired with anything; it makes one look trim and fashionable. This jean is good especially for curvy ladies, it shows and flaunts one curves, giving a sexy look.
2. The Baggy Jeans: This jean came in the 90s and is still trending, and can be paired with any fitted top. It’s still very fashionable and won’t go away anytime soon.
3. The mini denim skirt: This is a classy and beautiful fashion item that goes with anything, it’s chic and can be worn anytime, no wonder we love it. It has been in existence since the 90s and would still be here for a long time, the denim skirt shows off your legs.
4. Cropped length jeans: This jean stops above the ankle; the person wearing can show off their shoes, some girls might even like to show their painted toenails. This denim can be paired with any fitted top, a crop top to give a sexy look.
5. High waist Jeans: This denim is seated high on the waist; it is usually 3 inches higher, above the navel and is very fashionable. You can wear it anywhere, either to a date, a cocktail party and even the office.
6. The detailed and embellished denim: This is another 90s piece, the denim is embellished either with faux stones or lace, or even flowery embroidery. This gives a girly and sexy look, this is definitely a must love.
8. The Denim Jacket: Everyone loves a denim jacket. This one trended in the 90s and is still trending now; it’s fashionable to wear during the summer. Add the perfect jacket for winter to keep you from getting cold.
Denim is going to be a fashion statement for a long time, pick a denim style now and let’s see you rock it.