LUXE 5 is a monthly series where we ask 5 high-profile people 5 questions related to a specific topic selected by our readers.
For the month of November we wanted to get inside the head of some LUXE men to see what keeps them happy and satisfied in a relationship. We polled our readers to see what questions they wanted answered from our LUXE Men.
Partha Unnava, CEO of Better Walk Company who resides in Atlanta, GA is our first LUXE Man to open up about “What Keeps a Man?”
1. What keeps you happy in a relationship? I love when a girl can push me to grow every day. I like to be called out when I’m being egotistical and supported when I go through the ups and downs of building a company.
2. How would you feel if your woman made more money than you? I don’t care. That would just mean better vacations.
3. What attracts you to a woman? Independence, drive, and confidence.
4. Do you prefer a woman who is submissive or takes control? There’s times for both, but it depends on the situation. I think there’s a lot of give and take in a relationship, and there’s always times where both partners need to be either submissive or take control.
5. In your opinion what makes a woman sexy to you? Positive energy and good vibes. That feeling when you walk into a room and you can feel their energy brightening up the place.
Ladies, if you want to know more about this young and handsome CEO please go to www.officialpartha.com